If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
Beautiful Nanawale Forest Reserve located directly across this lot It’s private and lush with great drive up access. Power poles are on the streets for easy connection. Great friendly neighbors. The approximate 8,425sf lot is located in the Nanawale Estates subdivision of Forest Rd and Hapuu Rd with lots of amenities such as a community pool, playground, and a clubhouse. Many good eats and general stores in the area for your daily needs.
What else can you ask for in this paradise?
- One of the lushest spots on the island
- Many restaurants in the area
- Drug store, grocery store, and hardware store nearby
- Minutes to Pahoa Downtown
- Roads maintained by Nanawale Community Association
- Nearby parks and beaches
- Lots of outdoor activities
- 10 mins to boat launch and local surf spots
- 20 miles to Hilo International airport
- Most recent sale sold for $19,900! View details here
Hawaii County (Big Island)
Hilo, Kurtistown, and Keaau
Nanawale Estates Subdivision lot 455
Power poles at road/solar system
Rain catchment system
40.4000 x 40/4000
A additional fee of $399 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
A additional fee of $200 to close on this property with the title company
Other miscellaneous Fee.