If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
This parcel is conveniently located in the adventurist southern part of Utah. This property sits on the northeast side of Beryl Junction, UT. It’s about 9.5 miles from HWY 56 and 35 miles to Cedar City, UT. See below for all the amazing nearby attributes!
- Beryl Junction, UT – 12.9 Miles
- Cedar City, UT – 49.5 Miles
- Snow Canyon State Park – 55 Miles
- Kolob Canyon – 56 Miles
- Brian Head Ski Resort – 64.3Miles
- Duck Creek Village (Dixie National Forest) – 64.3 Miles
- St. George, UT – 63.9Miles
- Panguitch Lake Resort (Dixie National Forest) – 74.5 Miles
- Zion National Park – 94.3 Miles
- Bryce Canyon – 125 Miles
- Las Vegas NV – 186 Miles
DIST:07 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 24 TWN 34S RNG 16W S1/2E1/2S1/2W1/2NW1/4 OF SEC 24,T34S,R16W, SLM
Paved to Dirt Road
Solar or Alternative System (Power lines nearby)
Holding Tank or Well. 1500 gallon holding tanks are VERY affordable and economical.
Residential Vacant Land
5151 ft (1570m)
A additional fee of $399 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
A additional fee of $200 to close on this property with the title company
Other miscellaneous Fee.